What is the main difficulty that a programmer must overcome in writing an operating system for a real-time environment?
The hardest part of programming is thinking of what to program.
The primary trouble is keeping the working framework inside the settled time requirements of a continuous framework. On the off chance that the framework does not finish an assignment in a specific time period, it might cause a breakdown of the whole framework it is running. Subsequently when composition a working framework for an ongoing framework, the essayist must make certain that his planning plans don’t permit reaction time to surpass the time requirement.
There are some difficulties that a programmer must overcome in writing an operating system .
Following are the difficulties.
1. There must be a prioritization i.e there must be time basic and need shrewd rundown, since some procedure are more basic than other.
2. There must be a system set up for multitasking, implying that the PC must have the capacity to switch between various dynamic procedures.
3. There must be interfere with taking care of plan, so it can deal with the hinders while executing some procedure.
4. It must keep up the time obliges, i.e booking plans don’t permit reaction time to surpass the time imperative.
5. It must be stage autonomous, implies it would deal with any equipment.
6. It must be secure and easy to understand.
7. It must be adaptable.
The four steps that are necessary to run a program on a completely dedicated machine.
b. Manually load program into memory.
c. Load starting address and begin execution.
d. Monitor and control eooikxecution of program from console.