Vehicular Fog Computing (VFC) is expected to be a fruitful candidate for the Intelligent Transportation Systems (ITS) in terms of bringing better traffic safety and efficiency solutions. However, the cost of deploying large-scale testbeds for the industrial VFC is prohibitively huge. Therefore, a cooperative simulation framework is required to evaluate the performance of such solutions before their actual deployment. Such framework dynamically joins a traffic simulator with a network simulator. However, the ability of a cooperative framework to evolve with the upcoming versions of simulators can not be fully ensured. Hence, there is an utmost requirement for a bidirectional-coupled framework that can be embedded inside the network simulator. It should also be capable to evolve with the future versions of the coupled simulators. We have developed a framework for VFC that fulfills these requirements.
- \ Following the US presidential election in 2008
- FLIP SIDE
- Explain how professional supervision can protect the individual
- It’s exhausting to argue against automation once statistics are clearly illustrating its potential
- China is a hugely vast country which is the third largest in the world
- 5293360-80073500133350415353513525503667125GRADUATING PROJECT PGE 3 734000GRADUATING PROJECT PGE 3 3124205845175STUDENT NAME- ELAMANA SHARATH NAIR STUDENT N°- ETU20150204 SUPERVISED BY- IMEN NOUIRA FINAL SUBMISSION DATE- 00STUDENT NAME- ELAMANA SHARATH NAIR STUDENT N°- ETU20150204 SUPERVISED BY- IMEN NOUIRA FINAL SUBMISSION DATE- 4500339725center290090900 INVENTORY OPTIMIZATION USING MULTI-CRITERIA ANALYSIS – A CASE STUDY AT DOKA GmbH’s CENTRAL WAREHOUSE INTRODUCTIONThis project gives an introduction and background of DOKA’s central warehouse and its Storing structure which can be determined by the background of the warehouse working structure
- Introduction This report is a study case with the title Apple versus Samsung