The next type of natural disaster is tsunami. The word tsunami means harbor wave in Japan which also means the earth most powerful waves. Tsunami are waves caused by the sudden movement on the ocean floor due to earthquakes, volcano eruptions or underwater landslides. When there are sudden movement on the bed of the sea, a vertical jolt is created which displaces the bed and causes extreme tension in water. The water is then being pushed upward but gravity will strongly pull it downward and create a wave that will start moving away from the point of tension. The height of tsunami is not very high over deep seawater but will increase in height and power when the depth of the ocean decrease as they get closer to the shore. The speed of waves of the tsunami depends on the depth of the water. The tsunami can travel at the speed of 500 miles per hour.
- \ Following the US presidential election in 2008
- FLIP SIDE
- Explain how professional supervision can protect the individual
- It’s exhausting to argue against automation once statistics are clearly illustrating its potential
- China is a hugely vast country which is the third largest in the world
- 5293360-80073500133350415353513525503667125GRADUATING PROJECT PGE 3 734000GRADUATING PROJECT PGE 3 3124205845175STUDENT NAME- ELAMANA SHARATH NAIR STUDENT N°- ETU20150204 SUPERVISED BY- IMEN NOUIRA FINAL SUBMISSION DATE- 00STUDENT NAME- ELAMANA SHARATH NAIR STUDENT N°- ETU20150204 SUPERVISED BY- IMEN NOUIRA FINAL SUBMISSION DATE- 4500339725center290090900 INVENTORY OPTIMIZATION USING MULTI-CRITERIA ANALYSIS – A CASE STUDY AT DOKA GmbH’s CENTRAL WAREHOUSE INTRODUCTIONThis project gives an introduction and background of DOKA’s central warehouse and its Storing structure which can be determined by the background of the warehouse working structure
- Introduction This report is a study case with the title Apple versus Samsung