Receiving feedback is rarely an enjoyable activity, not many of us like to hear that other people have noticed our deficiencies or the things we need to improve. When receiving constructive feedback some people may react badly they may become defensive, upset, angry and anxious. It is important to never take feedback personally. You should always take on board what the individual has said and see it as a positive to enable your personal and professional development. Some people will see feedback as a chance to improve themselves and sometimes will get aggravated when others don’t give them feedback at the right time. You should always try to provide the best care possible for your service users and you can do this by listening carefully to the positive and negative feedback that you receive and learn from it.
- \ Following the US presidential election in 2008
- FLIP SIDE
- Explain how professional supervision can protect the individual
- It’s exhausting to argue against automation once statistics are clearly illustrating its potential
- China is a hugely vast country which is the third largest in the world
- 5293360-80073500133350415353513525503667125GRADUATING PROJECT PGE 3 734000GRADUATING PROJECT PGE 3 3124205845175STUDENT NAME- ELAMANA SHARATH NAIR STUDENT N°- ETU20150204 SUPERVISED BY- IMEN NOUIRA FINAL SUBMISSION DATE- 00STUDENT NAME- ELAMANA SHARATH NAIR STUDENT N°- ETU20150204 SUPERVISED BY- IMEN NOUIRA FINAL SUBMISSION DATE- 4500339725center290090900 INVENTORY OPTIMIZATION USING MULTI-CRITERIA ANALYSIS – A CASE STUDY AT DOKA GmbH’s CENTRAL WAREHOUSE INTRODUCTIONThis project gives an introduction and background of DOKA’s central warehouse and its Storing structure which can be determined by the background of the warehouse working structure
- Introduction This report is a study case with the title Apple versus Samsung