People in this world live with ups and downs. Some of us live in abundance and wealth while others live in rough times. Everyday, we struggle to survive and live to our purpose in life. I believe that each of us, rich or poor, need to do something for the fulfillment of that purpose in this world. It is up to us if we allow ourselves to be defeated by the trials and hardships that we are experiencing in our life or if we fight and make something great out of ourselves. I had selected to analyze and learn more about the life of Olaudah Equiano because I find his life remarkable and inspirational. His life wasn’t easy but still he came out to be a great man who made a mark in history. It is amazing how he transitioned from being a slave to a great man to be remembered. It amazed me how his writing helped the slaves and be benefited from what he created and act on it. I also believe Olaudah Equiano’s life was documented with significance because it led a way for people to understand and know the sufferings of a slave being traded to a foreign land. People were able to see and understand not only the side of those who needed slaves but also the bad experiences that was inhumane trading. Olaudah Equiano’s life did not only touch my heart but it helped me understand the lives of the slaves back then. It is bad enough that they are poor and it even worse that they had to go through this hardships of being taken away from their families and start working at a young age. It’s not their fault being poor and be traded. The document was about the life of a great man whose autobiography helped paved a way to the creation of the Slave Trade Act of 1807. It is an act that made trading slaves on British colonies illegal. The detailed writing of Olaudah Equiano’s life showed the hardships and sadness of the lives of the slaves who are being kidnapped and traded at a very young age. On top of that they are being sold and are forced to do hard work even if their rights were already being violated. It is heartbreaking! How he described word for word what he had been through while being transported. The thought alone of being away from his family can touch one’s heart. I was touched and the people who considered his writing as an eye opener to all and the writers of the Slave Trade Act felt the same.
- \ Following the US presidential election in 2008
- FLIP SIDE
- Explain how professional supervision can protect the individual
- It’s exhausting to argue against automation once statistics are clearly illustrating its potential
- China is a hugely vast country which is the third largest in the world
- 5293360-80073500133350415353513525503667125GRADUATING PROJECT PGE 3 734000GRADUATING PROJECT PGE 3 3124205845175STUDENT NAME- ELAMANA SHARATH NAIR STUDENT N°- ETU20150204 SUPERVISED BY- IMEN NOUIRA FINAL SUBMISSION DATE- 00STUDENT NAME- ELAMANA SHARATH NAIR STUDENT N°- ETU20150204 SUPERVISED BY- IMEN NOUIRA FINAL SUBMISSION DATE- 4500339725center290090900 INVENTORY OPTIMIZATION USING MULTI-CRITERIA ANALYSIS – A CASE STUDY AT DOKA GmbH’s CENTRAL WAREHOUSE INTRODUCTIONThis project gives an introduction and background of DOKA’s central warehouse and its Storing structure which can be determined by the background of the warehouse working structure
- Introduction This report is a study case with the title Apple versus Samsung