Over the years, the Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Transgender and Queer Community (LGBTQ) have obtained increased visibility in the public area and has raised questions from the conservative, traditional and political aspect. LGBTQ history is an umbrella term that captures the stories of strength and struggle of diverse individuals, cultures, and communities that have been considered non normative. It is the story of movements for justice; of moments of triumph and tragedy that people we now understand as LGBTQ have faced—and often continue to face—in our daily lives and demands for the right to live, love, and thrive (Krasner and Sikk, 2016). The significant shift of this decade of lesbian and gay became a turning point but in due course gave rise to suppression, bigotry, violence and discrimination. Statistics show that between 2008 and 2014, there were 1,612 trans people who were murdered across 62 countries – equivalent to a killing every two days. Prior to this, the LGBTQ community had also experienced unjust treatment in education, healthcare accesses and public accommodations. Studies confirm that this roots from homophobia and the factors that may reinforce it – moral, religious and political views of a dominant group.
- \ Following the US presidential election in 2008
- FLIP SIDE
- Explain how professional supervision can protect the individual
- It’s exhausting to argue against automation once statistics are clearly illustrating its potential
- China is a hugely vast country which is the third largest in the world
- 5293360-80073500133350415353513525503667125GRADUATING PROJECT PGE 3 734000GRADUATING PROJECT PGE 3 3124205845175STUDENT NAME- ELAMANA SHARATH NAIR STUDENT N°- ETU20150204 SUPERVISED BY- IMEN NOUIRA FINAL SUBMISSION DATE- 00STUDENT NAME- ELAMANA SHARATH NAIR STUDENT N°- ETU20150204 SUPERVISED BY- IMEN NOUIRA FINAL SUBMISSION DATE- 4500339725center290090900 INVENTORY OPTIMIZATION USING MULTI-CRITERIA ANALYSIS – A CASE STUDY AT DOKA GmbH’s CENTRAL WAREHOUSE INTRODUCTIONThis project gives an introduction and background of DOKA’s central warehouse and its Storing structure which can be determined by the background of the warehouse working structure
- Introduction This report is a study case with the title Apple versus Samsung