In cognitive psychology, memory is included in the approach. Memory is considered as a complex process in humans that functions by involving parts of brain to maintain information for periods of time (Matlin, 2005). According to the multi-store memory model that was proposed by Atkinson and Shiffrin, memory is composed of three types of stores which are sensory store, short-term store (STS), and long-term store (LTS). Generally, this works by encoding information that are coming from our senses so that it could enter the sensory store that has unlimited capacity but able to decay information just in seconds. If individuals really give their attention in it, the information would be transferred to STS that has competence to hold 7 + 2 information for duration of no more than 30 seconds. Then, that information would only possible to have a further transfer to LTS if it has been rehearsed over and over again. The LTS is known to have unlimited capacity in which if individuals want to recalled back information, that information would undergo retrieval process to be transfer back to STS.
- \ Following the US presidential election in 2008
- FLIP SIDE
- Explain how professional supervision can protect the individual
- It’s exhausting to argue against automation once statistics are clearly illustrating its potential
- China is a hugely vast country which is the third largest in the world
- 5293360-80073500133350415353513525503667125GRADUATING PROJECT PGE 3 734000GRADUATING PROJECT PGE 3 3124205845175STUDENT NAME- ELAMANA SHARATH NAIR STUDENT N°- ETU20150204 SUPERVISED BY- IMEN NOUIRA FINAL SUBMISSION DATE- 00STUDENT NAME- ELAMANA SHARATH NAIR STUDENT N°- ETU20150204 SUPERVISED BY- IMEN NOUIRA FINAL SUBMISSION DATE- 4500339725center290090900 INVENTORY OPTIMIZATION USING MULTI-CRITERIA ANALYSIS – A CASE STUDY AT DOKA GmbH’s CENTRAL WAREHOUSE INTRODUCTIONThis project gives an introduction and background of DOKA’s central warehouse and its Storing structure which can be determined by the background of the warehouse working structure
- Introduction This report is a study case with the title Apple versus Samsung