Finally, Rosaura realizes that she is truly not Luciana’s friend, and that her class is something that represents and signifies her. The story identifies many examples of situational irony, as she was defending Luciana to her mother when her mother was arguing about the rich people’s class and how they do not treat poor citizens with respect. The innocent Rosaura was shocked when she discovered that her mother was right all along. Rich people can never treat poor people as their friends, only as their inferior. “Rosaura felt her arms stiffen, stick close to her body, and then she noticed her mother’s hand on her shoulder. Instinctively, she pressed herself against her mother’s body. That was all. Except her eyes. Rosaura’s eye had a cold, clear look that fixed itself on Senora Ines’ face” ( pg 3). Her dreams and her innocence were shattered by her naive thinking that she will not be judged based on her social class as well as Senora Ines’ treatment towards Rosaura. She came to a conclusion that her class is something that defines her, and that Senora Ines will not believe otherwise. These are the interactions that help convince Rosaura that she isn’t truly friends with Luciana, but simply the daughter of a servant.
- \ Following the US presidential election in 2008
- FLIP SIDE
- Explain how professional supervision can protect the individual
- It’s exhausting to argue against automation once statistics are clearly illustrating its potential
- China is a hugely vast country which is the third largest in the world
- 5293360-80073500133350415353513525503667125GRADUATING PROJECT PGE 3 734000GRADUATING PROJECT PGE 3 3124205845175STUDENT NAME- ELAMANA SHARATH NAIR STUDENT N°- ETU20150204 SUPERVISED BY- IMEN NOUIRA FINAL SUBMISSION DATE- 00STUDENT NAME- ELAMANA SHARATH NAIR STUDENT N°- ETU20150204 SUPERVISED BY- IMEN NOUIRA FINAL SUBMISSION DATE- 4500339725center290090900 INVENTORY OPTIMIZATION USING MULTI-CRITERIA ANALYSIS – A CASE STUDY AT DOKA GmbH’s CENTRAL WAREHOUSE INTRODUCTIONThis project gives an introduction and background of DOKA’s central warehouse and its Storing structure which can be determined by the background of the warehouse working structure
- Introduction This report is a study case with the title Apple versus Samsung