As William Arthur Ward once said, “Greatness is not found in possessions, power, position, or prestige. It’s discovered in goodness, humility, service, and character”. As vice president of NHS, I plan to work with every single one of you to help discover your own greatness. NHS is about working to better your community, and I want to do that as a whole. I will include every person in every decision that is made so no one feels left out. I have always set extremely high standards for myself, along with everyone else in this room. For that reason, we need to set an example for not only everyone else in this school, but for our whole community. If elected, I will do everything in my power to meet the needs of every member while providing a fun and easy going environment. Officers of the National Honors Society should be committed and helpful, and I know I can offer these qualities. I hope that every NHS member realizes how many opportunities there are right in front of them to help out the community, and I plan on helping them with any problems they run into. I will work together with all of the other candidates that are elected to help make this year exciting. I know how to handle high-stress situations very well, and I believe that is a quality that can be very helpful for this position. I plan on making these next two years ones that we can remember for the rest of our lives and I can’t wait for what this year has to offer. NHS needs people who can be great leaders, and I hope I can be that leader for each of you. I believe that if you vote for me, Autumn Walker, for Vice President, we can make this program better than it already is. Thank you.
- \ Following the US presidential election in 2008
- FLIP SIDE
- Explain how professional supervision can protect the individual
- It’s exhausting to argue against automation once statistics are clearly illustrating its potential
- China is a hugely vast country which is the third largest in the world
- 5293360-80073500133350415353513525503667125GRADUATING PROJECT PGE 3 734000GRADUATING PROJECT PGE 3 3124205845175STUDENT NAME- ELAMANA SHARATH NAIR STUDENT N°- ETU20150204 SUPERVISED BY- IMEN NOUIRA FINAL SUBMISSION DATE- 00STUDENT NAME- ELAMANA SHARATH NAIR STUDENT N°- ETU20150204 SUPERVISED BY- IMEN NOUIRA FINAL SUBMISSION DATE- 4500339725center290090900 INVENTORY OPTIMIZATION USING MULTI-CRITERIA ANALYSIS – A CASE STUDY AT DOKA GmbH’s CENTRAL WAREHOUSE INTRODUCTIONThis project gives an introduction and background of DOKA’s central warehouse and its Storing structure which can be determined by the background of the warehouse working structure
- Introduction This report is a study case with the title Apple versus Samsung